Park West Gallery - Park West Auction - A Rip Off!!!

We sailed on Carnival Cruise line in 2008 and decided to go to the auction.While we were there we bought a painting that we liked.

We were not interested in selling it for money to make a profit. However, when we got the "painting" we realized that we could have done the same thing at home with our plotter. To top it off, we probably paid over 500% of what its worth! Beware - quality is horrible, price is crazy and they won't even work with you to return it.

Luckily we are American Express Platinum members and since we paid with our Amex, we got all of our money refunded!!

review #118199
0 4 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Park West Gallery?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Bill

Aug 08, 2010 #173369

I collect and sell art as a hobby. I attended one of the Park West auctions while on a cruse and was appalled by what I saw. People were paying large sums for "***" that I would not bid $5 on.

Folks, there are some great auctions where you can buy incredible art at very reasonable prices. Don't let Park West turn you off from buying art at auction.

1 0 Reply
marina

Jul 23, 2008 #23878 Atenas, Alajuela

I am Rip Off by Park West and I am looking for people in my NY or NJ for ClassAction.
Troshinam@aol.com

0 0 Reply
Bob Severa

Apr 28, 2008 #10091 Waller, Texas

Park West is a rip off

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Park West Gallery.
Filing a new complaint about
×