Park West Gallery - Park West Auction - A Rip Off!!!
We sailed on Carnival Cruise line in 2008 and decided to go to the auction.While we were there we bought a painting that we liked.
We were not interested in selling it for money to make a profit. However, when we got the "painting" we realized that we could have done the same thing at home with our plotter. To top it off, we probably paid over 500% of what its worth! Beware - quality is horrible, price is crazy and they won't even work with you to return it.
Luckily we are American Express Platinum members and since we paid with our Amex, we got all of our money refunded!!review #118199
You may also like
- "Have bought several items and furniture from big lots , but will be taking this rocker recliner back to big lots front door . We bought 2 identical chairs..."
- "GEORGE9785 bought a signed photograph of Astronaut Cernan from me on eBay then he "created" a written statement alleged from Steven Zarelli that the autograph was fake and gave it..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I recently bought a pint of blue bell ice cream. I wanted to try a new flavor I haven't tried before. I don't eat ice cream often, but when I..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- "This is a copy of text conversation Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."