1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I would not recommend Park West to anyone.They are not good at returning calls or emails.I have reached out to them for the last 3 months now and still no resolution.

I will be posting this on social media, If you are on any cruise DO NOT purchase from them. Any issues or concerns they brush you right off. I have contacted them 6 times to update my credit card and even spoke to a customer care agent who said they will update accounting. Now I am behind in payments and what does Park West do they charge my credit card 6 times without my authorization.

I wouldn't of been behind in payments if only there service team update my payment.They all began on Sept 28,2016 and today is now January 15,2017.I am out over $20000.00

Review about: Park West Gallery Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Park West Gallery?

Comments

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov or call 202-326-2222