5.0

I was recently on the Sun Princess and paid a visit to the Park West Gallery. The staff Henry, Bruce and Ian were so professional and very knowledgeable.

Henry Bruce and Ian are friendly and easy to talk with. They were all veru helpful and could answer any question asked of them. I bought my first Peter Max, thank you Henry. I also added to my Thomas Kinkade collection.

I highly recommend Park West if you need anything to do with ART.

I can not speak more highly of the team from the Sun Princess gallery, thank you for such a wonderful experience. Regards, David and Joy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Park West Gallery Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Service, Artwork on board the ship, Artists, Sales staff.

Comments

you must be kidding! Park West is the LAST place I'd go to talk about real art.

They are selling nothing but overpriced schlock to neophytes who don't know anything about art. Hey, that's fine, we all start somewhere, but I don't like businesses that feed on the ignorance to sell mass produced work that has no real value other than the value you get out of enjoying looking at it on your wall.

It will not appreciate in value and it will never re-sell for anything near what you are going to get suckered into paying for it on a cruise ship. Go ahead and ask them if anything is original and watch them dance around making stuff up as they go along.