Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was on a Princess Cruise in April 2016 when I purchased a Anatoly Metlan.I have all the paper work, invoice etc, paid for the Art work on the ship via my credit card but alas I am still waiting for delivery some 5 months later.

I have contacted the company and just been fobbed off really. They offered a refund of the shipping and handling which I accepted but ALAS..... this has never arrived. What a surprise now that I read all the reviews.

I am cruising again on Princess very soon where I shall sit outside the Auctions every day to warm others of our plight.Step and be counted West Park

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Grumpy2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of plenty and lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of park west gallery shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Park West Gallery needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned park west gallery shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Park West Gallery.

Had an Experience with Park West Gallery?

Comments