Purchased two paintings on Princess cruise to Hawaii..Paintings arrived several weeks after our return as promised.They are beautiful and beautifully framed.
However, I asked several times AT PURCHASE. Can I pay 1,000$ a month for a year and have no interest charge? The answer was Yes.. It was not true.
When I returned home the mail arrived and said that the paintings needed to be paid for in full or there would be interest charged. So I paid in full..
I will not purchase from them in the future however!Here is one of the two paintings purchased.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Artwork on board the ship
What I disliked
- Not being able to contact the company with my query
- Liars and scammers
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I bought from outback (takeout) and I received minimal fries and cold rice with my filet. This is completely unacceptable. Was this really worth 22.49? I think not. This will be..."
- "Interstate is a Regional Transportation company providing superior regional, next-day ground services through a network spanning the Northeastern United States, Quebec, Canada and Puerto Rico. Interstate is considered an..."
- "On August 17,2012 I ordered a Hampton 48 x 48 Double Bookcase in Pearl White from stacks and Stacks on Amazon.com The order # is 002-9577547-2876255, and the total was..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."