3.0

Purchased two paintings on Princess cruise to Hawaii..Paintings arrived several weeks after our return as promised.They are beautiful and beautifully framed.

However, I asked several times AT PURCHASE. Can I pay 1,000$ a month for a year and have no interest charge? The answer was Yes.. It was not true.

When I returned home the mail arrived and said that the paintings needed to be paid for in full or there would be interest charged. So I paid in full..

I will not purchase from them in the future however!Here is one of the two paintings purchased.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with artwork on board the ship and stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to contact the company with my query and liars and scammers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "was told at purchase there was to be no interest fee if paid in full within one year. i found out that was not true." of picture. Park West Gallery needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned picture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Park West Gallery.

Had an Experience with Park West Gallery?

Comments

East Springfield, Ohio, United States #1284866

I've recently returned from a cruise and 3 days later received a credit card in the mail that I did not want, did not need and did not authorize. I guess the Art director decided that he could open one using the information I had on file with them when I opened my original one. He then told me that he "found an existing card in the system".

Has this happened to anybody else?

to Anonymous North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1312180

The Federal Trade Commission invites complaints from victims of Park West Gallery and cruise line shipboard art "auctions" at ftc.gov or by calling 202-326-2222. Please file your complaint to join others like myself who have been victimized.

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #1204434

I have purchased several paintings from them and yes you can make payments because mine are interest free-Park West card-take advantage -it's offered.c