Park West Gallery Customer Care Review from London, England
Please DO NOT buy anything from this deceitful company. They also have art dealers on the cruise ships who will force their way to charm you into buying their worthless artworks.
I would like to inform you of the ongoing matter that I have been dealing with Park West Gallery since December 2015. We have bought 4 artworks from Park West Gallery through the Emerald Princess on August 2015. There were 3 pieces that arrived 4 after the 12 weeks delivery date promised by the cruise auctioneer. Anyway, the 4th piece delivered to me unbelievably late about 7 months later.The piece was a replacement because my original purchase of Britto's "Deeply In Love Too" was not available. The replacement was delivered to me damaged to bits and pieces when I received the shipment on February 24, 2016. Currently, no one from Park West Gallery or the auctioneer from the Emerald Princess cruise are taking responsibility in resolving this matter with me. All I want is a full refund of my payment or a replacement of my original purchase of Britto's "Deeply In Love Too" to be sent to my home.
I am very upset with the ill treatment that I've gotten from Park West Gallery staff at Client Services. I am sick and tired of emailing and calling the gallery on a daily basis.
Again, I am writing and calling Park West Gallery, to request them to contact me with an explanation of either a full refund or an art replacement of my original purchase of Britto's "Deeply In Love Too". As this piece was originally purchased on August 2015 but then your company just told me in late January 2016 that it was not available at all. To my disappointment, Park West Gallery informed me again at the beginning of February 2016 after my many emails inquiry to my purchase that they can offer an exchange for the "Deeply In Love Too". So we decided to choose "South Beach Couple" for the exchange. I was mortified when I received the "South Beach Couple" on February 24, 2016, as the piece was damaged including the broken wooden frame with shattered glasses. I have emailed this information to Client Services on the same date as the shipment arrived with the pictures of the damages. Then the shipment was picked up from my house on March 16, 2016 by FedEx to return to your warehouse with a tracking # included. A representative from Client Services in Southfield, MI had confirmed to me that Park West had received the return of the damaged art on March 21, 2016.
Now, I have requested for a full refund yet again since the gallery had taken about 7 months to send me an exchange for my original purchase. Not only that, it arrived broken and damaged. As a reputable art company, I thought it's only fair that they will issue a full refund for the damaged art, but I am wrong about their reputation. They have caused me so much pain and stress for going through this ordeal with my endless emails and phone calls to their Galler but with no resolution. I already returned their damaged art that was delivered to me and they confirmed that they have already received it as well. Now, I am left with no art replacement nor a full refund.
I can only blame myself without researching on this untrustworthy art company and the Princess Cruises for the nightmare that I am currently going through. I have sailed with them a few times, but I have no interests in going on another cruise ever again. Shame on the Princess Cruises for allowing such dishonest art vendor like Park West Galerry to cheat their valuable cruise customers.
Please see attached how the package was delivered to me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."
- "I HIRED THS COMPANY TO SHI MY STUFF FROM LONDON TO PAKISTAN, WHEN IT REACHED ME FINALLY, THE SUITACASES WERE TORN AND MY STUFF STOLEN. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY THERE..."
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."