I purchased a Thomas Kinkade painting Feb 29, 2016 when I was on Carnival Conquest and it is now May 7th, and I still do not have the painting. I called several times and was told it may take 12 weeks to get the painting.

It is now 10 weeks and they have been using my money all this time. They should not sell an art piece if they cannot deliver it in a timely period. If I do not get it within the next two weeks, I will cancel the order and they better not charge me for the cancellation. I see there are many complaints about the company and I should have checked before I did business with Park West.

I hope the Better Business bureaus of Florida and Michigan check out the business ethics of this company.

Beware of this company. I will never recommend them to anyone ...ever....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Park West Gallery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Park West Gallery to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no delivery and customer service. Author liked the most artwork on board the ship and cruise ship events and the artwork. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Park West Gallery and park west gallery delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Florida, United States #1176094

We bought our Kincade on RCL on February 21. It is June 21st and we still haven't received it.

We are going to cancel our order and dispute to 15% with them. If they won't budge, we'll contact the BBB.