On 11/28/2017 I purchased 3 paintings from Park West Gallery while cruising on Koningsdam/Holland America. They were shipped and I received them on 01/28/2018.

The frames for which I had paid were, to me, a monstrosity, so I contacted Park West Gallery asking for replacement, after sending copies of the pictures. I accepted one pictures as it was because it was much larger than the others and the frame was not as overwhelming.

Mr. Rodney Lee, (rlee@parkwestgallery.com) responded and asked me to get bids for the replacements of the two frames.

I did so; I called him back to let him know the cost was , $101.45 for each frame and he AGREED TO it (he recorded me) assigning me a customer # 2236887.

I returned to Michaels and ordered the frames. I was given a receipt for EACH frame, EACH INCLUSIVE of the actual art work. Let me restate: 2 receipts for TWO PICTURES frames. which I sent to Mr. Lee. He took his time in answering, asking for items that were already given and so forth delaying payment. I re-sent Mr. Rodney copies of the receipts, and to prove that I had in fact ordered two frames, I sent him copy of my bank card statement for February 2018, which clearly shows two debit entries on 02/09/2018, each for $101.45 I also sent him images of the pictures in the new frames, (black frames instead of the gold ones) hanging on my office wall. Three months later, Mr. Lee says I have to go back to Michaels and ask for NEW RECEIPTS, implying that I have ordered only ONE FRAME and not TWO. for which he is willing to refund $101.45, not the full amount. As I see it, I am been accused of trying to cheat Park West Gallery for $101.45 for one frame expense.

I have 26 pieces of paper on this case,; (I can send everything by FEDERAL EXPRESS, with dates and times of telephone calls, have everything in the computer, three months+ of my time and at this point I want a sincere apology and refund of $202.90 not from Mr. Lee, but from the company itself. Way to treat a repeat customer!

Thanks for giving me the chance to vent. sincerely, Lidia Garcia, , garcia.lidia@gmail.com

Comments