My husband and I have been buying artwork on board cruise ships from Park West for at least 10 years. Although we've had a few pieces take a few months to arrive after the end of the cruise, we've never had a single problem with damage or billing or anything else.

One time, we bought a piece, only to realize once we got home that we already had that piece in storage. We called Park West and the graciously allowed us to swap it for another. No muss, no fuss! I usually have everything shipped unframed, because I prefer to have it framed locally so I can choose my own frame and have it done (and have to pay for it) on my own time frame.

I'm shocked that so many have complaints and I'm left wondering if its a whole lot of buyers remorse from people who didn't understand how it all works.

Do your homework and know what you're getting always. I have many gorgeous Park West pieces in my home and I always get tons of compliments on them.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of positive experience from Park West Gallery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Park West Gallery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Park West Gallery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1031530

obviously a park west employee