Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Took an anniversary cruise on Holland America Eurodam in March.Bought 3 paintings but have only received one to date, which is the Lebo.

Have not received the Tarkay or Sam Park. The frame is not what I expected on the one I did receive. I. Don't think it fits properly.

We opened an account and are to make monthly payments. Can I stop them? I cannot find any way to contact them. Can you help.

It appears that something is rotten in Denmark.

Just wait until I take my next cruise.They will sell nothing to anyone as all will know of their deceptive practices.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of park west gallery delivery service from Park West Gallery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Park West Gallery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no way to contact for info. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Park West Gallery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Park West Gallery?

Comments