2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Purchased 3 pieces of art on cruise in JUL 2017.Received shipment at the end of AUG.

1. PW shipped one painting in wrong color frame and at first acted like I was to blame. When they discovered their mistake they send "oh well..." Not the way to treat polite customers, who are only trying to get what they paid for. Returned that painting and still have received no status updates on this project.

2. Other painting (see photo) has split frame at all four corners. Three small and one huge gap. Whiet dot inside plexiglass grame and fraying on the serigraph itself.

Contacted PW and they sent a garbled voicemail and generic email that someone would be getting in touch soon. Nothing 2 weeks later. 3.

Requested full refund today.I'll be posting in social media forums like this and with Royal Caribbean until I hear back from them.

Review about: Picture.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Service onboard the ship, Nice pieces of artwork, Sales people were nice.

I didn't like: Non customer service, Late delivery, Defective artwork, Defective frame.

Comments

We did a cruise in december and purchased 6 piece of art work 3 have arrived so far and are not what we purchased they looked great on board the ship when they arrived they were 3 pieces of paper with a backing sticky taped to them.Im now waiting on the 3 framed pieces we purchased i just hope they are the art work we saw and purchased in the correct frames i asked when we went to sign the paper work that they would arrive in the frames that they are in now i was told they would be the same frames but new ones that would not be chipped or scratched when i asked to take a photo they said we werent allowed so i waited and took photos on another day when they were busy talking to other people .

I will keep you posted when they arrive fingers crossed ...i wish i had seen all these reviews before i purchased

I need their phone # to complain about my splited frame please Any help I tried !